RIIA has individual and institutional memberships.
- The basic unit of membership that gives you access to the members-only area and the many benefits of membership is the individual membership
- To join RIIA as an institutional member, contact Francois Gadenne, Chairman and Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781 7380484
- Institutional members receive an unlimited number of free, opt-in individual memberships
See below to decide which form of membership works best for you?
What Will You Receive from RIIA in the Next 10 Years?
The next 10 years will focus on the institutionalization of the lessons of the last 10 years in our members’ business and in the context of developing regulations.
RIIA membership will help you:
- Position your business to better meet the emerging compliance challenges
- To support its members and its RMA® graduates, RIIA is applying its content, e.g. The Procedural Prudence map, to solve emerging regulatory issues in addition to the demographic issues.
- Grow your business with client-focused advisors, peers and other professionals
- RIIA members have a fast track to preparing an elite core of retirement planning practitioners.
- Gain a time-to-market advantage over competitors whose focus remains limited to traditional in-silo thinking and analysis
- RIIA Membership gives you access to a deep network of professionals outside of your own business segments.
- Build customized advantages and opportunities with strategic partnerships
- RIIA gives you access to advisors who earned the RMA designation, authors who write for the RMJ® , experts who present in our Virtual Learning Center webinars, as well as researchers and academics who are engaged in thought leadership work on our Committees, including partnership with RIIA on the production of White Papers/Thought-leadership for advisors and the media.
Institutional members can scale up access into this network because institutional members receive unlimited and free opt-in individual membership for all employees (a $395 value per employee in 2016.)
How Can You Receive These Benefits from RIIA?
- If you are new to RIIA, follow the opt-in link to check to see if your company is already a member of RIIA in order to claim your free, opt-in individual membership.
- If you have passed the RMA Exams, check at the link below if your RMA Charter is in good standing in order to claim your free, opt-in individual membership.
- Otherwise, check the link in order to join as an Individual Member. $250 ($395 as of Jan.1, 2016)
For membership questions contact: Dave Ehrenthal