What Will You Receive from RIIA® in the Next 10 Years?
The next 10 years will focus on the institutionalization of the lessons of the last 10 years in our members’ business and in the context of developing regulations.
RIIA membership will help you:
- Position your business to better meet the emerging compliance challenges
- To support its members and its RMAs, RIIA is applying its content, e.g. The Procedural Prudence map, to solve emerging regulatory issues in addition to the demographic issues.
- Grow your business with client-focused advisors, peers and other professionals
- RIIA members have a fast track to preparing an elite core of retirement planning practitioners.
- Gain a time-to-market advantage over competitors whose focus remains limited to traditional in-silo thinking and analysis
- RIIA Membership gives you access to a deep network of professionals outside of your own business segments.
- Build customized advantages and opportunities with strategic partnerships
- RIIA gives you access to advisors who earned the RMA® designation, authors who write for the RMJ, experts who present in our Virtual Learning Center webinars, as well as researchers and academics who are engaged in thought leadership and work on our Committees, including partnership with RIIA on the production of White Papers/Thought Leadership material for clients, advisors and the media.
- RIIA provides engagement opportunities- events where thought leadership has a seat at the table to drive critical ideas and discussions
- You and your colleagues can scale up access into this network because institutional members receive unlimited and free opt-in individual membership for all employees (a $395 value per employee in 2016.)
What Did You Receive from RIIA® in the Last 10 Years?
Our first 10 years were focused on a dialog across the business silos to understand the strategic view and to address the practical impact of the “Three Disruptions” that retirement brings to the financial industry. As the industry experiences these disruptions, we built an invaluable network of clients, advisors, vendors, researchers and executives. In particular, this led to the development and validation of the RMA® Curriculum to take practitioners to a higher state of service. Our first 10 years produced a portfolio of membership value captured in:
- 19 Professional Conferences and cross-silo networking with a strategic view (Our LinkedIn Group has move than 8,000 members)
- RIIA’s IP made available to all members many of whom integrated it in their offerings including: Measures of Fundedness, Household Balance Sheet, Probability-based vs. Safety-first, etc.
- 11 issues of the RMJ professional journal, twice a month VLC webinars since 2014 (Over 80 held since 2010 and a rolling 30 available for replay)
- The RMA, a professional designation with curriculum publications available on Amazon (more than 500 retail purchases on Amazon and more than 1,300 in bulk purchases since 2013).