There are a numbers of ways in which you can share content directly on this site. You can also submit Commentary and Events-related articles to RIIA for listing on the site by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow these simple steps to post Comments to articles, list retirement industry-related Events on the calendar or add information to the Resources section.
- Register as a new user
- Log In
- You can now post Comments on the site
- To post to other areas click on Profile
- Click on the area you want to post to: Resources or Events.
- Click on the Add New button (In Events, you need to click My Events first, then Add New)
- Fill in the form and upload an image if desired (Note: Images need to be smaller than 2000 x 2000 pixels, so may need to be resized – see below)
- Click Submit
- Once approved, your post will be submitted and posted within a few hours
How to Re-Size An Image
Open a picture in Microsoft Paint or a photo resizing application. Select Resize and chose an ideal image size of around 1000 pixels (maintain image aspect ratio), then save. Upload the resized image you have saved.
Important Note: The ability to post to RIIA’s website is offered as a service to users of the retirement community. By using this functionality users agree to assume sole legal responsibility for the content of their posts as outlined in the Terms & Conditions. Residents posting to the site agree to abide by all laws that govern information posted in public or publicly accessible websites. In the event, the Webmaster is notified of content that does not confirm with laws and requirements, the Webmaster will remove the content.
If you have questions or have a problem using these functions please contact email@example.com and we’ll do our best to resolve them.