Retirement Management Analyst® Graduates Need to Re-certify Annually
To keep your RMA® designation current you will need to complete 20 hours of continuing education per year. Renewal is based on your original RMA certification date.
This re-certification process is based on self-reporting. RIIA® provides many RMA CE opportunities including:
- Reading the Retirement Management Journal® papers and the “Between The Issues” publications
- Joining the twice-a-month Virtual Learning Center webinars
- Attending the Summer Conference
- Attending the pre-conference RMA CE session
- Completing the RMA distance learning program at Salem State University for an up-to-date refresher course provides two years of continuing education credits
- Attending the RMA Master Class, which follows the Summer Conference, for an in-depth exposure to the leading edge and quantitative aspects of retirement planning
- Reading one or more books from the wide variety listed in the Essential Reading list.
Please use the renewal link below in order to maintain your status as an RMA graduate, and keep your RIIA membership current at no additional cost.
The annual certification fee is $295.
Click here to renew online and track your CE hours.
Click here to update your profile.