Save the Date!
RIIA®’s Summer Conference in Salem, “Minding the Gaps: Mapping Compliance Solutions for The DOL’s Fiduciary Rule and Beyond...,” will take place July 17-18, 2017 at Salem State University (SSU) in Salem, MA, 20 miles north of Boston. Read why Michael Kitces calls this the “Best Conference On Retirement Planning: RIIA Summer Conference 2017“.
The conference will be followed by a Retirement Management Analyst® (M-RMA) Master Class on July 19 & 20, 2017. The program is available to RMA graduates as well as non-RMA’s who seek to develop a deeper mastery of the retirement planning process.
View 2017 Summer Conference pricing, including Early Bird discounts.
The developing sessions currently include using the:
- “Voice of the Client” to guide your Enhanced Data Gathering
- View Across the Silos℠ to develop your Reasons for Recommendations
- Procedural Prudence map℠ to benchmark Reasonable Compensation
As well as:
- Contingent Decision making in retirement planning models
- What is good retirement planning judgement and how can advisors develop it?
- Trending retirement planning research topics
Click the links for more about past conferences and sponsorship.
Individual Registration fees